Sunday, October 21, 2007

Flippin' Yr Lid!

ok, to sorta continue the kroft riff from the previous post, here's the intro to what i consider to be sid & marty kroft's finest creation: LIDSVILLE!! yes, it was a freaky as the intro makes it seem. both frightening and calming to my young senses back then. and how about the androgynous billie hayes playing a guy genie in "lidsville" after being a female witch in "h.r. pufnstuf??"

is there any doubt the 70's were a strange time to be a kid?

enjoy, true believers!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My god, our friends had a video collection with scenes from every Kroft show. What were those dudes smoking?

kjcoral said...

thank god i was a kid then...

justin bardic said...

Because my movie theatre is better than most I recently got to watch these on the big screen. After two hours I think my brain melted a little...

kjcoral said...

justin, you are lucky, lucky SOB!

damn!